If you have the new Livestream Endpoint, it’s important to understand your data first to ensure you are successful. Our team put together a guide on the fields that will appear for each livestream “record”:
- Stream_Title: this appears under the tile on Roku + AppleTV
- Description: optional, a description of the content
- Start_Date: the date + time the livestream should begin appearing
- End_Date: the date + time the livestream should stop appearing
- Stream_URL: the media URL (typically a M3U8 link) to be played when the tile is clicked
- Sort_Order: when more than 1 livestream tile is active, this determines the order in which they appear
For your graphics: the livestream tile will include the default graphic from the Livestream record in MP, so attach a 1920×1080 graphic to the record.
If you have any issues as you set up your Livestream, the PocketPlatform HelpDesk is always ready and happy to help!